My name is Hans Christian Reinl and I am a freelance front-end developer located in Freiburg, Germany.
My CV for professional stuff can be found here.
Here are some projects I do or contribute to.
- HTML5 Boilerplate – I’m a member of the “rock-solid default for HTML5 awesome” developer’s team.
- Working Draft is a german weekly news podcast for web-developer where I am a co-host.
- HTML5 Please API – Identifies supported browsers with feature detection, one of the main devs.
Besides that I’ve done some micro-apps/projects.
- Pagetimer – Measure your server’s speed
- Is Mothereffin jQuery Up? – Is the latest version of jQuery already CDN’ed?
- Dabblet Chrome App – A small app which displays your latest gists for dabblet.com
- jsFiddle Bookmarklet for Chrome
- HTML5 Boilerplate CSS in Stylus
- April 2013 – Front-Trends – Be Friends With You Designer And Style Guides
- March 2013 – UX Munich – Be Friends With You Designer And Style Guides
- January 2013 – TakeOff Conference – Writing Awesome Code – Extended Version
- October 2012 – Fronteers Jam Session – Writing Awesome Code
I wrote some articles on the interwebz and offline. Here is a list. Hopefully more to come.
- Decoupling CSS from HTML with reusable modules for The Nitty Gritty
- [de] SCREENGUIDE – issue 14 – Boilerplates – So starten Sie Ihre Projekte schneller und effizienter
- .net Magazine – issue 224 – .net HTML5 site of the month – Project: Haufe iDesk²
- [de] Box-Sizing – CSS3 Adventskalender on maddesigns’ blog
- [de] Apple’s Navigation mit Flexbox – CSS3 Adventskalender in maddesigns’ blog
- [de] DrupalCon Kopenhagen – /gebrüderheitz’ blog
Please send me a mail if you want me to write for you.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Unfallchirurgie relaunched their online-presence. At /gebrüderheitz we developed the TYPO3-based website. With SASS we found a great way to maintain the large corporate website easily.
Haufe iDesk2 is a software offered by the publishing company Haufe to optimize your working process. At /gebrüderheitz I developed a webpage with cutting edge technologies using WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 and some jQuery-goodness based on a design by @dnlhtz.